Menopause and Hormones 101
presented by Leott Ferlita Wydetic, Pharm.D.
Are you confused by all the conflicting information about hormones and hormone replacement options?
How can you make the best choice for you and your symptoms?
And what exactly is Menopause anyway??
Join us for Menopause and Hormones 101. We'll talk the basics and give you information that you can use to help you make the health care decisions that are right for you! We'll review:
- changes that our bodies may experience with menopause
- the functions of hormones in the body
- the causes of many menopause symptoms
- the differences between bio-identical hormones and synthetic hormone substitutes
- how to test for hormone deficiencies
- various treatment options
Date: Thursday, October 15
Cost: Free, but reservations are required. Please call 813-500-2581 to reserve your seat . Seating is limited , so please call early so we can be sure to reserve your spot!
Location: Live & Learn Compounding Pharmacy
13224 Boyette Rd, Riverview 33569
Post a Comment